Monday 13 November 2017

Laughing, smiling, loving

I have blogged for over 7 years and I still really enjoy sharing my posts. For me blogging is a way of documenting my creative journey as well as the happy moments in my life. Blogging to me should be be a joyful and a positive experience. It does not for one moment mean that I lead the perfect carefree life, that I am never ill, that we don't have sadness and tragedies, but I choose not to focus on them. I believe that if one person who reads my blog leaves feeling just a little bit brighter then I have achieved my goal. This is my little place to smile. 

Today is my weekly dose of design team inspiration for Visible Image and I have been working with some of their awesome older quote stamps. Today I have used the laugh louder stamp.

My nearby ponds and parks make me do all 3 things every time I walk there. 

 laugh (a little louder)... these runner ducks are hilarious as the move as one..they appeared a few weeks ago and have everyone in stitches! 

smile (a little bigger)
and love (a little deeper)
 when I see these gorgeous autumnal scenes
 For my card I made an inky background using the wrinkle free technique and stamped and embossed the words.
I added some die cut leaves 
 which I also stamped with the words from the Create to escape set and I gave some a crunchy texture using crackle paint. 

I used the cosmic skies stencil with some bright multicolour inks too. They give a lovely random spotty pattern 
and add to the depth of my inky background

Here is my finished card



It's a lovely inspirational stamp I really love this typeface.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

The Artistic Stamper 3/3 use a quote
Dies R Us 1/3 anything fall
The ribbon girl 2/3 November card challenge
Happy little stampers anything goes with dies
Fashionable Stamping 1/3 nature
Cupcake inspirations 1/3 #431
Allsorts 1/3 colours ofautumn
Card mania anything goes

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.The November challenge is also up and running where the winner can win a £40 coupon! Our theme for the month is "tags"

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:



I hope I might have brought you all a smile today and wish you a good week ahead. We had a wonderful Saturday celebrating our granddaughter's 4th birthday....I will be sharing some photos on Wednesday. Thanks so much for stopping by and for the lovely comments you take the time to leave me.


Bye for now,

Jane x



17 comments:

  1. I haven't been around for a while life just got in the way but I do love to visit as your artistic flare certainly inspires me.
    hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great stamp Jane, and I love the card. Such beauty on your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card today Jane and your little pile of die cut leaves looks so real!!
    Those ducks are hilarious...love them!
    Have a good week my dear,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jane! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Fall’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog posts Jane and all you create...and that sentiment is certainly echoed in this lovely card...the colours are gorgeous and I love to hear how you get your inspiration...but you are truly artistic. Looking forward to the pictures of Daisy...4 years...the time stealer is always around! You are so lucky to be able to enjoy her.Long may it continue for you xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So enjoyed reading your blog post today. Had a little laugh when I saw those running ducks and that squirrel is adorable and a huge smile on my face. Fabulous inspiration with your wonderful creation and love how you've layered it up without adding bulk...love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautifully warm and richly coloured Autumnal creation Jane, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoy your positive outlook on your blog. I am sure you also have the ups and downs.. but like you I prefer to focus on the uplifting things. That is not to say that I don't appreciate the realistic blog posts.. we're all different. And that is good too! Love your card! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dear Jane!
    Love your art and your message!
    and yes, I always leave your blog feeling good, inspired and with a smile on my face so THANK YOU!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful post Jane! I love your autum card! That background is fantastic, all the colour and designs, wow! The leaves are beautiful and that sentiment really is amazing!!

    Like you, I believe my blog is a place for sharing the wonderful moments in my life. It's a place to share my crafting and wildlife experiences, not a place to whine about the woes and wounds of life. I so enjoy reading your blog posts, I always know that it will be an uplifting experience of beauty and creativity! Autumn scenes and sweet little creatures (loving your adorable squirrel friend btw), what's not to love!! sending wishes for many more bloggy years my friend! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, love the photos too as well as your post.
    thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Autumn Colours' challenge and good look x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, those leaves are amazing! And I love your pictures. Thank you for joining our Autumn challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun and colourful Autumn card! Those leaves are fabulous. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love seeing you fall inspiration photos... they are just gorgeous! Then again so is your fall inspired card. It is full of such beautiful color. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful autumn card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, what a nice card! Love the bright colours and the beautiful leaves.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
    Greetings Carola

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous design! Love the inspiration photos too! Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x