Monday 6 November 2017

Continuing to sail on the good ship Visible Image

Good morning..it's another marvellous Monday and I am here with my weekly dose of  inspiration for Visible Image Stamps.  If you don't use Facebook you might not be aware that Helen and Mark aka Mr and Mrs Visible Image have recently taken on 10 new talented Design Team members and said goodbye to some old. We now have a truly international team of 14. I am delighted to be continuing to design for them and I really like my new DT photo..
Helen has showcased some of my work for them over the last year and if you would like a peep this is the link

We also see the return of the monthly challenge over on Facebook and the theme for this month is "Tags". I will give all the links at the bottom of my post.

Visible Image also announced that they are also appearing next year at Creativation, the huge crafting trade association show in America. This is incredibly exciting and shows just how much brand VI has grown over the last year. 
With all these new adventures ahead we have ahead I decided to make a tag using the fab Destination Unknown stamp set
 the distorted chess stencil
and the scripted streets set.

I had the idea in my head that the little paper boat stamp could represent the "Good Ship Visible Image" (yes I know there is a lot that goes on in my brain when I am creating!)

I made an inky background on my tag using these distress inks and the wrinkle free technique.
I then added vintage photo ink through the distorted chess stencil
and then added some script stamping using the scripted streets stamps.

I also gold embossed some words ......very relevant to the journey ahead...
Here is my finished tag...

The Good Ship "Visible Image"...the words from the Destination Unknown set are just perfect 😊 
It really is such an great adventure which lies ahead and I am delighted to be a part of it.

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

The Artistic Stamper 1/3 use a quote
Craft Stamper take it make it 1/3 anything goes stamping
Happy Little Stampers anything goes/tags
We love to Create 1/3 anything mixed media
Crafting with an attitude 1/3 anything goes
Creative Artiste 1/3 anything mixed media
Mix it up 1/3 anything goes, optional stencilling

All the Visible Image links can be found here;

Visible Image group page on FacebookOur friendly Group can be found here ...it would be lovely to see you. You can add work to the "Show and Tell" album where one randomly chosen winner each month wins a £25 coupon to spend on the website.The November challenge is also up and running where the winner can win a £40 coupon! Our theme for the month is "tags"

The main Visible Image Facebook page is here; there are weekly stamp giveaways...open world wide!

And the shop web site is here; where all these gorgeous stamps and stencils can be purchased. 

You can also follow via:


Thanks for stopping by,

Bye for now,

Jane x

10 comments:

  1. What a lovely write up about you and your creativity over at VI!! :)
    Brilliant little tag...I love how the little boats aren't contained within the edges, they're definitely on a journey...just like you my friend.
    Happy Monday,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another year ahead as a design team member Jane!! This is a great tag. I love all the neutrals with the splashes of green and white for contrast. The metallic text really looks great against the neutrals! Here's to another year of wonderful creations using their products! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are such darling little boats. Congratulations on another exiting year ahead with Visible Image. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boats remind me of the pirate hats we used to make out of newspaper when I was a kid - back in the dark ages of coarse. congrats on another year as a design team member. thanks as always for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo on your DT image!! I'm so proud of your accomplishments! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on another year on the Visible Image DT. Fabulous tag, love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous tag. You've created wonderful depth with the stencil and stamps and the metallic words look lovely.
    Thank you for joining in with our November challenge "Anything Mixed Media Goes" at Creative Artiste Mixed Media and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your tag ! Hope you will continue to have a great time on the Visible Image Team Awesome !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool tag, Jane. What a fun stamp set. You did a super job layering color and creating a unique textural tag. Thanks for playing along at Happy Little Stampers WC Challenge for November.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! How absolutely amazing; I love it!
    Thank you for playing with us at MIUCB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x