Friday 17 November 2017

A holly Christmas tag

Hello I am sharing my 2nd guest designer post today for the lovely Shery over at STAMPlorations We are half way through the current challenge of 

with this optional sketch
I decided to make a Christmas tag to add to one of the many presents which will be sitting under our tree very soon.
and traced around the outside to make a tag. 
I then used gold embossing paste  added an eyelet too

 I used the sketch too and added the sweet little snowflakes from the reindeer set and I also used the Christmas sentiment too.


Here is my finished tag.

I hope you can join in with the fun. You can use the theme and/or the sketch for you tag themed project. All the details are here

I would like to enter my tag into the following challenges;

Happy little stampers anything goes with dies
Noor UK Winter
Rubber dance 1/3 inspired by a movie mine is of course Meet me in St.Louis, the film where Judy Garland sings the original version of the song.."Have yourself a merry little Christmas...
Dies R Us 2/3 snow
Craft Heaven 2/3 winter wonderland
Card Mania  3/5 anything goes
Winter wonderland 1/3 tag, you're it
That's Crafty 2/3 stencil it
C.R.A.F.T 1/3 Christmas

Thanks so much for stopping by.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

21 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and elegant. I love the stencil and the gold embossing paste. My niece would hang this on her tree

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful tag! I love the touches of gold..so elegant.Thanks for playing along at Dies R Us...so happy you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A perfect example of clean Mixed Media... so not impossible then! Your tag will look great under your tree, whatever gift it's attached to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag, glad you have joined us at the CRAFT challenge this week..x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awe, what a pretty little tag...love the gold holly!!
    happy weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag, Jane, so stylish. Love the shape. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving that Holly Stencil and those stamps are so sweet and unique. Thank you for sharing your tag and joining the Stencil it Challenge. Best Wishes Tracey DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tag Jane! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous tag, Jane! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag Jane! I love the idea of tracing the stencil shape to make your tag base, how very clever!! The gold holly is so elegant and it works well with the touches of black! Beautiful layered sentiment panel, this is so elegant and festive!! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely creation, thank you for joining our challenge at CRAFT Challenge this week
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that embossing effect. That birthday cake looks spectacular. Good job! One very happy little girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your tag! The embossing gives such nice texture. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love how you designed your tag. That stencil is perfect for a golden holly tag.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous tag...so pretty and elegant! Love the touches of gold! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tag. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super lovely tag!!! Thank you for playing along in the Rubber Dance November Theme challenge. xx Susanne.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful tag. Very elegant. Thanks for joining us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jane. I looove this tag!!! A classic in every way.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Rubber Dance.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sweet tag. Love the holly. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance challenge. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful tag Jane. I love the simplicity and elegance of it.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Winter Wonderland. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x