Friday 16 June 2017

More family time with STAMPlorations

Hello today I am sharing my 2nd mid month post for STAMPlorations
I am Guest Designing with these great stamps until July.
This the link to the main website, do check it out, there are some really fab designs there and Shery posts worldwide at a really reasonable rate.

The theme for June is Stamps and Family. You can find all the details here
For my first project I used the sketch to make an anniversary card for my Hb. If you missed this you can find it via this link.

For my 2nd project I thought of something very dear to my family's heart...drinking tea. Yes seriously in our family some of our most important decisions and discussions are made over a cup of tea. My family smile at how many times I will say
 "OK let's have a cuppa."
I even have some gorgeous cups and saucers which I like to occasionally serve my Earl Grey in.


There is nothing quite like a cup of tea in my books.

I used these products to make my tea inspired card;

Hello stamp from the Bold sentiments available here
and the cup of roses stamp available here


I used my roses and teacup stamp which I stamped onto my card base made from a D'Oxide piece of mop up card.

I then laid down some distress inks and used the wrinkle free distress technique to add my colours to another piece of card...building up the layers..................
I then stamped some of the words from the cup of roses set, randomly in the background.
I used some inky left overs to punch out 5 flower bases using my Tim Holtz flower punch. I layered them up and added a gel sticky brad to the centre of each one for some extra dimension.

. I stamped and embossed the hello sentiment from the bold sentiments set and fussy cut it out.

Here is my finished card.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;

Noor summer
Fashionable Stamping 2/3 feminine
Simon says stamp Monday 2/5 touchy feely
WOW embossing powder Summer
We love to create 2/2 #12

STAMPlorations are having a birthday blog hop to celebrate their 4th Birthday very soon. There are over $200 worth of prizes to be won.This is really not to be missed!

I will be a part of the hop on 28th June. All the details can be found via the main STAMPlorations blog here from Monday 19 June.
Here is a brief breakdown
*Participants must go to stamplorations.com, create an account, and add items to their wishlist. Then they add the link to their wishlist to the Inlinkz on the blog.
*Wishlist link up will open a week before the blog hop, on June 19. That post will contain the link up + step-by-step & a short video on how to link up their wishlist.

Prizes:

  • Three (3) randomly drawn winners from all comments left on the STAMP blog and participating designers blog will each receive a $25 gift certificate to the store
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Facebook page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • One (1) randomly drawn winner from comments left on our Instagram page will win a grab bag consisting of new products worth up to $30
  • Two (2) randomly drawn winners from the Wishlist Link Up will each win the products in their wish list (up to $50 MSRP)


Shery, the owner of STAMPloarations is also offering a very generous discount to the readers of my blog. Just quote the code STAMPGIRLJANE at the checkout and get 20% off your order of regular or sale items. This is for stencils as well as stamps and you can even combine my code with any offer! Wow, amazing savings to be made. She posts internationally. 

Meanwhile I hope you enjoy a lovely weekend ahead. The weather here has been just amazing....sending sunshine to those who don't have any....we have a bumper amount! I will enjoy my cups of tea in the garden.

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

12 comments:

  1. I love a cup of tea too, not so keen on Earl Grey though, I love my tea strong and black!
    Such a pretty little card today. :)
    Wishing you a lovely weekend my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your D. Oxides dreamy background, very pretty. Guess who chose the same stamp set, as well as the Trendy birds? Same wavelenght...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and I enjoyed seeing how you make your tea. Do you put a dash of milk in it? ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your inspiration of the tea cup influencing your card. Love the background and the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely celebration card for your 'cuppa' tea and your teacups are beautiful. Great post. Enjoy your weekend, we are looking to get out and hopefully down to the coast somewhere. Huge hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a cuppa but I'm afraid it has to be Yorkshire and not Earl Grey, that's what I get at my friend's! Like the contrast between your background stamping and the embossed text on the flowers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Argh! A girl after my own heart ;-))
    The world would be a much calmer and wiser place if everyone sat down and talked over a proper brew! Love your card!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a well tho thank out card and lovely feminine colors. Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, love this card! Flowers are fantastic and the whole design so beautiful! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anyone for a cuppa Jane, Fabulous stamps and love what you have done with them.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You can't beat a cuppa! Beautiful card and I love that focal image, what a gorgeous stamp. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love 2 Create
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card. I do love a good cup of tea. Thank you for joining in the challenge on the Love to Create blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x