Flowers are certainly in full bloom around here and we have had some welcome recent rain.
For today's creation I decided to use the same stamps as my first flower power tag but use distress oxides instead of regular distress inks. These were the colours I chose to work with.
I added a couple of background stamps too
Onto a separate sheet I added some more inks and then some script using my old Visible Image Bronte Script stamp.
I stamped my Tim flowers and fussy cut them out.
I then put on my creative hat and this is what I came up with
and a couple of close ups
All the details for our flower power challenge are here
I would like to enter my purple distress oxide tag into the following challenges;
I am fascinated how the 2 tags turned out so differently ..using different inks but identical flower stamps.
Live gently upon this earth.....
Oh how I wish this could happen and such hatred could be extinguished. I am sickened to the core that anyone could do this to a fellow human being.
May all those innocent souls rest in peace 😢
More words just fail me.
Bye for now,