Monday 19 December 2016

My final Tim card for 2016

The year really is racing away now and I have finished my final Tim Card for 2016. This year Tim's tags have all been remix tags of 2 techniques he has shared from the past tags series. I have managed to join in every month and made 12 cards instead of the 12 tags he made.

Here is a collage with snippets of all my entries this year. I always enjoy seeing them all together as I don't keep these cards.They are given as special cards to my friends and family during the year.

You can see Tim's December tag and methods over on his blog here and this is his tag

As often happens I don't own most  some of the products he used. I used a diecut sentiment instead of a shadow press one. As Tim reminds us we need to make our projects our own
 and just use his take as inspiration 😃

I sprayed distress ink through my star stencil onto my hessian to make my background.



I made little tiles/stamps from epehemera, stamps and die cuts. The postage stamp in an old Whimsy stamp and die.

I used his holiday greens dies to make some holly and fir trimmings. Below is my December entry in close up, the eagle eyed of you will have already spotted it in my collage.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Tim for all his hard work, inspiration and endless creativity. His is one of my favourite challenges and I really hope that he continues it in 2017.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges;


Tim Holtz 12 tags of 2016 December.
Pixie's Snippets Playground #260 and #261 Most of my card is made of snippets of paper and card. A great way to use them up!
Cheery Lynn red and green the sentiment is Cheery Lynn
Mixed Media World Winter Wonderland
A Vintage Journey Winter Magic
Simon Says stamp Monday Let there be snow
Stamplorations 1/3 flash stencil party
Creative Artiste anything goes
                                     Happy Little Stampers untld anything goes with dies
      Christmas at sweet stampin inspired by a song mine is Frosty the Snowman.


Thanks so much for stopping by and for the kind comments you leave at this very busy time of the year. We are now in the final few days until Christmas Day...have you been good 😁

Back soon,

Bye for now,

Jane x

17 comments:

  1. Brilliantly made and wow what an amazing collection of beautiful cards together, you did a fantastic job. I know you've been good and I've been good so I'm excited to see what we both get for Christmas. Have a wonderful time my friend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Jane, I do like the effect hessian gives.......that natural rustic look. The little spray on Tim's is very pretty too.
    Have a good week my friend,
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic creation! The red stars on the burlap panel look fabulous - what a great use of that stencil! Great snippet make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Jane - you really have been a busy bee haven't you?! Love that you used so many snippets as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collection Jane ! Well done for finishing all twelve !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing collection of cards Jane. Thanks for adding your final one to Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck with the challenge.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, Jane. Yes, I've been good! :-) Have fun this weekend!!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉
    *M*E*R*R*Y* *C*H*R*I*S*T*M*A*S*!*
    ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉ ❉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful collection! Love all the elements you've used on it. Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Anything goes with dies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything looks so wonderful Jane - Congratulations and Merry Christmas!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn Designs challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wonderful! Thanks for playing with us at HLS Anything Goes with Dies and Happy Holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. really wonderful make Jane - need to get onto mine!!! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your final TIm card, the red stars really do pop in the background and the red us do festive. Lovely combination of elements. Thanks so much for joining in A Vintage Journey Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Jane and a super collection you've made too. Happy Christmas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jane, I'm finally getting a chance to go round the Pixie's gallery. I think your entry for Tim is amazing and so full of texture and dimension! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful art card. Lovely work. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste thsi month. Hope to see you back here again in 2017. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x