Sunday 27 December 2015

My 5 favourite Christmas projects 2015

Hello! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and had lots of good food and laughter. We certainly did and enjoyed our extended Christmas day over 2 days seeing all our family. The crackers went down well and here are a couple of shots of the table.


Debby of a scrapjourney kindly hosts her great 5 "favourites" challenges every year and I am very pleased to see she is doing so again this year. Thanks Debby and I hope 2016 proves an easier year for you.

 The first of her 2 "5 favourites" is for Christmas makes. Gosh this was a hard one for me to just choose 5 as I made a lot of Christmas things this year. After some deliberation these are my choices,after looking through them several times. I wonder if any of your favoruites are amongst them?

Below is my card which was published in the January edition of Craft Stamper
This one is a Funkie Junkie challenge entry
Below in my Hb's Christmas card which if I had to choose 1 card I would chose my Man in the Moon as my favourite Christmas card this year.
I loved the Moment I made of Daisy after our trip to Centre Parcs in early December
and lastly I had to choose my Christmas crackers.

Enjoy the time off  between Christmas and the New Year, I am not back at work until 4th January.

For my card challenge card today I thought I would share a last Christmas card for this year. It is simply made with my own mix of snowflake stack, a hand inked background and mounted on some lovely shimmer card. The dies are a mix of Memory box and sizzix and Cheery Lynn and the tag is LOTV


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;

Crafty Hazelnut anything Christmas
Inspiration Emporium 'tis the season
Papertake weekly favourite ever challenge it's the last one there and I will really miss it, it was one of the earliest challenges I entered 5 years ago. My favourite challenge for this entry is my all time favourite of anything goes.
                                                                  Noor Winter wonderland
                                        Simon says stamp Mondays 3/5 winter wonderland
                                          Love to Create anything creative/mixed media #26
                                                           Cute card Thursday anything goes
                     Cheery Lynn anything goes. The very central snowflake in my stack is CL
                                             season's greetings Memory Box the large snowflake is MB
                                     Crafty Boots snow and sparkle
                                                  Where the HeArt is Christmas colours

We are enjoying some family time and today I am off sales shopping with my daughter...our annual tradition. It will be so good and we will of course make time for coffee and lunch ;0)

Back soon to share some of my pressies....Santa was very kind and amongst them my Hb bought me an Instax camera....oh my goodness is it such fun !

Bye for now.

Jane x

18 comments:

  1. So glad you had a lovely Christmas, we've just had our third day of it and are once again lying about full to the brim with food! :)
    I think my fav of your favs has to be Daisy!
    Hope you managed to get some bargains! ;)
    V x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards, my friend! I love the Daisy one as I love Daisy.. lol. I've never heard of that kind of camera.. can't wait to learn more. I hope you get some good sales things.. maybe you'll show those to us too.
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
      *H*A*P*P*Y* *N*E*W* *Y*E*A*R*!*
    *:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*~*:._.:*
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're cards are lovely great Idea for the table Napkins, everything looks beautiful
    Hope you have a very Happy New year 2016

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear Jane,

    Looking so pretty at yours, glad to hear you had wonderful time! And those cards&moments... so beautiful, but that Daisy-moment is precious and I also really like the snowflake-card. But all fantastic! And enjoy your new camera, dounds fun, you can get images for your moments right away, perfect! That is if I got the idea of your camera right, sort of updated polaroid-one am I right?

    Lovely last December days to you & Happy New Year soon!

    Yours,
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you have had a lovely Christmas! Your makes are all so lovely it is hard to choose a favourite....but I do love the one with Daisy, and the snowflake one too! Enjoy the last few days of the year, Jane. And I hope you found some good things in the sales!
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very elegant card, a lovely design with the snowflake and glimmer paper. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could you choose favorites? They are all such wonderful projects! I love that you combined the dies for that card. So creative! But if you were to twist my arm and make me choose....Id say that the crackers are absolutely amazing and are my favorite. I've always wanted to try making those. It looks like such fun! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. It was fun seeing all of your projects. Have a wonderful and creative new year! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful post Jane and I wish you a health and very happy 2016! Looking forward to more of your pictures!!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All these projects are so cool. My co -workers at http://essay-writer.club/ do agree with me. They even say it is so hard to choose the best one cause every one is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous projects Jane, all of them are gorgeous, I particularly love the crackers :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
    Wishing you a Very Happy New Year
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jane,
    How fun it is to get to see your top 5!
    I love them all!!
    Superb new card also.
    I really enjoy this time of the year as well, we eat, sleep, play and start all over again ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane your christmas crackers look delightful!! Dropping by to wish you a fabulous crafty 2016
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for playing along over at Noor! Design UK!

    I looooovvvvve your creation, we hope to see you back here next time!

    DT - Keeley Ainsworth
    Noor! Design UK

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects! Thanks so much for participating in the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! Thank you for sharing with us at Where the HeART is Challenge.
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie
    Where The HeART Is DT

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous set of projects and I absolutely love the snowflake card, the background is beautifully done. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi,

    This is just to let you know that you 'have been placed in the Crafty Boots 'Snow and Sparkle' Challenge. Many congratulations.

    We are offering the winner and two runners up from this challenge Guest Design Team spots for a future challenge, which starts on 15 February. Please contact me at CraftyBootsDT@gmx.co.uk if you would like more information about participating in this new challenge.

    Do not forget to collect a copy of the Crafty Boots Challenge badge from our blog.

    Kindest regards.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I really enjoy reading every single one of them.

To comply with the new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) May 2018 I wish to state that any comments left here are with your consent that your name & comment are visible to anyone who visits my blog and that you accept that your personal information is being used for that specific purpose.

Jane x